Looking for a Provider? How it works
To become a subscriber:
1. Get started by creating an account here.
2. Once your account has been created, subscription options will be available including a free one-day trial.
3. Search the list of available providers by selected criteria.
4. From your search results, you will be able to view provider profile(s) which include contact information (phone/email). At this point, your next step is to contact the selected provider(s) to begin the interview process.
5. After you find a provider(s) who meets your needs, you may hire that person directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Not all providers listed in the NH ProviderLink database have had full background checks. This is your responsibility. See how selecting an Employer of Record can assist you.
NHProviderLink is a subscription service. Your subscription provides you with unlimited access to potential providers to work with you or your family. This site works in collaboration with various participating agencies.
If you are connected to a participating agency, you may be eligible to receive a free subscription. Click here to view subscription options.
Have questions? Click here.
Looking for rewarding work as a provider in NH? Click here.