Job Applicant Terms and Conditions: Read Carefully
There is no charge to applicants for posting profiles to this site. Content on this site is user generated, and we do not review user generated content for accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this Site.
Rewarding Work* hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. Agencies or agency representatives are not permitted to complete job applications on the site. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any information you post to the Rewarding Work site and any consequences arising from such posting. Rewarding Work reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time. You agree to hold Rewarding Work Resources harmless from any and all claims of abuse, misfeasance or malfeasance from any party you meet from or through Rewarding Work.
By becoming a registered user you agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are permitted to legally work within the United States.
- You have never been convicted of any felony, any criminal offense involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud or larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others, dishonesty, or registered, or currently required to register, as a sex offender with any government entity.
- You are responsible for providing accurate, current and complete information in connection with your registration for use of the Rewarding Work site.
- You will register your account in your own legal name.
- You do not represent an agency.
- You will keep your profile updated and active for a period of three months. You understand that inactive accounts (not updated for a period of three months) will be suspended. If your account is suspended, you may activate it by logging in and updating the information. This action will change the date of your application and move it to the top of the worker database. You do not need to reapply should you wish to use the site again.
- You agree to be courteous and respectful to potential employers, including: (1) Responding promptly and professionally to prospective employers who wish to discuss their job openings, whether the contact is the result of the website’s Applicant Search or Job Board. (2) Showing up on time for scheduled job interviews. (3) Contacting a potential employer to cancel or reschedule a job interview if you are unable to keep your commitment for any reason. NOTE: If we receive complaints from employers that you did not adhere to the guidelines above, your application may be removed from our website.
- Rewarding Work provides an online tool to connect job applicants with employers who need to hire. Rewarding Work is NOT the employer.
- Rewarding Work reserves the right to remove names of job applicants based on complaints from employers after they hire, for reasons including but not limited to not showing up for scheduled shifts or unprofessional behavior.
- You agree to hold Rewarding Work Resources harmless from any and all claims of misfeasance or malfeasance from any party you meet from or through Rewarding Work.
Should Rewarding Work determine that you are not eligible to use the services of this site, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to all or part of the Rewarding Work Site and to delete from the Site your profile and/or any content you posted.
*Rewarding Work is an affiliate of Toward Independent Living and Learning, Inc. (TILL), a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, located in Dedham, Massachusetts. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Employer Terms and Conditions: Read Carefully
If you wish to view names of prospective workers on RewardingWork.org and/or post a job on our job board, you must first register as an Employer. In some of our participating states we are able to provide access codes that allow you to have free subscriptions; in other states you must pay a fee. The state, not Rewarding Work, establishes its policy regarding payment of fees.
You may subscribe for a 24-hour free trial. The free trial will not allow you to contact applicants. Subscription fees are explained in *Services and Fees. A price list is part of this Agreement, however, fees or charges for using the Service may change without prior notice.
The state in which you are a resident may provide for free subscriptions for employers. If you do not know if you are eligible for a free subscription, contact your state agency or Rewarding Work. To become an Employer, You must register for the Service. When and if you register to become an Employer, You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself as requested on our registration form, and to update your information on Rewarding Work if it changes. You agree that we may rely on Your Registration Data as accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that if Your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service and we shall not refund You unused subscription fees. Rewarding Work is an affiliate of Toward Independent Living and Learning, Inc. (TILL), a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, located in Dedham, Massachusetts.
To become an Employer, You must register for the Service. When and if you register to become an Employer, you must read and agree to the following before you can register and subscribe to access the database and job board.
- I understand that the information about job seekers provided by RewardingWork.org is intended to help me find caregivers, but does not replace my normal hiring process.
- When people contact RewardingWork.org through the website, their names are added to a database. The information in this database was obtained directly from the person, and therefore its accuracy cannot be assured.
- The people listed in this database have not been pre-screened for criminal history, verification of experience, or in any other way.
- The listing of their information does not imply an endorsement from RewardingWork.org.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to interview applicants and check all references before hiring a caregiver, and to continue to protect my safety after hiring.
- As an Employer, I understand I am responsible for conformity to state and federal laws and regulations concerning employment.
- I agree to notify Rewarding Work periodically about the number of people I have hired through the Web site. I understand that by informing Rewarding Work about my hires, I am helping to maintain the quality of the Web site and track its effectiveness.
- As an Employer, I will create a password to gain access to the database. I agree to use the contact information in a responsible manner, and not to use the database for any purpose other than identifying potential caregivers.
- I agree to hold Rewarding Work Resources harmless from any and all claims of abuse or lack of performance or misfeasance or malfeasance from any party I meet from or through Rewarding Work.
This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.