Javascript required for Google Ads
Current Language is English
Contact us | Search our applicants | Apply for a job | Login
Select Another Language: [English] [español]
Font Resizing [+] [-] [reset]
Kansas sunflowers

Already a member? Login
* Indicates a required field

Forgot password?

View jobs available NOW!

Visit the Rewarding Work Job Board and see specific job openings posted by consumers who are looking for PCAs, Paid Caregivers, and Direct Care Workers like you!

See available jobs here.

Helpful resources

Young man lifting weights from wheelchair

Kansas Resources

Click on each resource for additional information.

  • Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) serve as the designated single point of entry for publicly funded services that seniors and their caregivers need. Contact your local AAA, or call the Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Center at 855-200-ADRC (2372).

  • Centers for Independent Living (CIL) promote the self-reliance of individuals with disabilities of all ages by providing individual and systems advocacy, information and referral services, peer counseling, independent living skills and support for de-institutionalization. Contact your local CIL, or call the Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Center at 855-200-ADRC (2372).

  • Community Developmental Disability Organizations (CDDO) are the single point of entry for an individual or family to obtain services through the developmental disabilities system in the State of Kansas. Contact your local CDDO, or call the Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Center at 855-200-ADRC (2372).

  • Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC) are the local coordinating agencies for delivery of public community-based mental health services. Contact your local CMHC or call the Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Center at 855-200-ADRC (2372).

  • Families Together Inc. is the Parent Training and Information Center serving families of children and youth with disabilities and/or special health care needs from birth through age 21 years. For more information, visit

  • For information to support grandparents raising grandchildren or other relatives parenting someone else's child, visit:

•    Kansas Children’s Service League – Grandparents/Kinship Groups

•    Raising Your Grandchildren

  •  For disability related information, visit the Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns.

  • The purpose of the Kansas Council on Developmental Disabilities (KCDD) is to support people of all ages with developmental disabilities so they have the opportunity to make choices regarding both their participation in society, and their quality of life.

  • The Kansas Resource Guide (KRG) is a collaborative effort to connect consumers and service providers with resources and services for women, infants, children, youth and people with disabilities in Kansas.Call toll free: 800-332-6262.

  • The Kansas Special Health Care Needs (SHCN) Program provides specialized medical services to infants, children and youth up to age 21 years who have eligible medical conditions. Additionally, the program provides services to persons of all ages with metabolic or genetic conditions screened through the Newborn Screening. Services may include diagnostic evaluations, treatment services or care coordination.

 Click here for National Resources

Hire someone today
Two happy girls with flowersRewarding Work helps elders and people with disabilities stay in their own homes.

Want a rewarding job?
Young mad with disabilities working out with caregiverApply for jobs working directly for individuals needing assistance with personal care or daily activities. Learn more.